Rustling shadows
Day after day, after day, after day, until one day…
And then, not even a day goes by and someone
(someone else) comes to clean up the place…
Few garbage bags: our memories.
rustling shadows –
an origami crane
through the shredder
Snowflake
One fine day, when you will see a single snowflake, it will not be a sign of winter coming, but of me being close to you.
Alzheimer’s –
the purest snow is nothing
but masked mud
I, you, we…
The shell that once hurt your sole, I’ve kept it ever since with me; a red drop on my neckline…
I keep trying to find my way, and as I don’t, I go back to the sea and ask about you. But the sea, pushed away by alluvial soils, is no longer where I left it.
Same as you…
Or me?
I, you, we –
some sand that settles
in the central void
PERSOANE INTERESATE
marți, 29 septembrie 2026
Micro Haibun / By Cafe Haiku on 29/09/2026
Abonați-vă la:
Postare comentarii (Atom)
Niciun comentariu:
Trimiteți un comentariu